• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help cjv-30 test printing problems in germany please help us friends!

protex-germany

Hello everybody, we look through all cjv test printing and Nozzle fail threads, but we cant find the right answer for our problem!

our cjv30-100 test print looks like this

, we made about 10 nozzle washes soft and hard, let the head soak for 2 hours, cleaned the head and there are no visible damages on it, can somebody pleaaase have a look at the result an give us some tips , we are complete noobs on this machine ? Sorry if the informations are not complete maybe to analyse the problem you need more informations or pictures then we will answer!

greatings from germany and thanks for any kind of help!!

Attachments

• 20200131_100752.jpg
    20200131_100752.jpg
    870.5 KB · Views: 159

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
Bring print to left inspection area shine flash light ACROSS the print head. Clean around print head. If you see any hair remove it.
Do the same thing at the capping station. Shine flash light ACROSS the cap, remove any foreign material and clean cap.
Don't use q-tips use tech swabs.
Place in an over night nozzle wash. In the morning go to maintenance HD do ONE ink fill, then ONE hard clean.
Then do a test print. If nozzles are still missing you need a new print head.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Also check the bottom of the head for any physical damage. Usually when such a straight line of nozzles is missing it can be a nasty head strike. In that case you will need a new head.

protex-germany

thx for the adcice and the fast response my friends, here we have some photos of our dampers the cleaning station and the head, it looks like a nasty scratch oin the head right or what do you think? And where does it come from? thx for any help best regards from germany
IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0150.JPG

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
thx for the adcice and the fast response my friends, here we have some photos of our dampers the cleaning station and the head, it looks like a nasty scratch oin the head right or what do you think? And where does it come from? thx for any help best regards from germany
View attachment 145361 View attachment 145362 View attachment 145363 View attachment 145364 View attachment 145365 View attachment 145366 View attachment 145367

That scratch killed the head unfortunately. Only way to fix it is to put a new one in. Those scratches usually come from head strikes on either media or the media clamps. That or someone left a screw on the platen after working on the machine and it rolled over it.