• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help CJV150-160 Blurry print

espace-visuel

Hello, I have a CJV150-160, this morning I printed a file without problem, but after I had a problem, the printing starts perfectly and after 10 seconds it becomes blurred (photo attached). please help me solve this problem. Thank you

Attachments

• 20200303_232625.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 432
  • 20200303_232619.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 368

Lady Who

Hello, I have a CJV150-160, this morning I printed a file without problem, but after I had a problem, the printing starts perfectly and after 10 seconds it becomes blurred (photo attached). please help me solve this problem. Thank you

What problem happened exactly before this blurry issue? Maybe the head height was modified by accident. If that's the case, move it high and then low or vice versa, set the proper height then adjust DROP.POScorrect and FEED COMP (see detailed instructions on the user manual)

espace-visuel

What problem happened exactly before this blurry issue? Maybe the head height was modified by accident. If that's the case, move it high and then low or vice versa, set the proper height then adjust DROP.POScorrect and FEED COMP (see detailed instructions on the user manual)
Thank you, I will try these steps and send you the result