• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV3-0130 - Washing Solution Needle Assembly replacement - Tech who has part No.s?

ReadyCut Print

Wondering if a tech can assist with Part Numbers for the circled assembly and chip attached that are both damaged after a washing cartridge change.

Removing the old cartridge was harder than usual and without knowing it at the time, the top chip had been pulled from it's housing.
Inserting the new cartridge met resistance and stupidly I forced it....result...bent needle that broke less than 24 hours after the change.

Washing Solution dripping through the vinyl covered floor like a scene from Alien. All mopped up now.
Air filter running overtime so the room is workable and a very clean, though broken assembly.

I have attached a picture and it looks like it is an easy fix.
If I can id the parts and locate a supplier that is. Any assistance much appreciated. Tried the QR code on the part and came up with an unknown string of numbers SB,238766,M008653-08,238766,110621

Lesson learned - if the cartridge doesn't come out easily, open the side panels and see what's happening before you force it.

Attachments

• Damaged-Washing-Solution-Needle-assemly.jpg
    Damaged-Washing-Solution-Needle-assemly.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 133

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Attached.... :smile: looks like you need at least parts 4 and 17 might also need some of the other bits like 15 as well. With the attached you should be able to fully remove what you have and inspect to determine exactly which bits you need for sure.

Attachments

• CJV30_WASH_ASSY.pdf
    251.1 KB · Views: 209

ReadyCut Print

Thanks SightLine

Attached.... :smile: looks like you need at least parts 4 and 17 might also need some of the other bits like 15 as well. With the attached you should be able to fully remove what you have and inspect to determine exactly which bits you need for sure.

Thanks for the detailed spec sheet SightLine. I'll do as you suggest and post the outcome for any others who may have this issue and are new to this like myself.

Last edited:

Neil

My washing cartridge has never worked from day one.
5 years later and I still haven't missed it. I just tip a bit of fluid into the cap myself every now and then.