Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cjv30-130 install

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by ironchef, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Hello to all. I'm having my first printer installed in july, and was wondering what questions i should ask the tech. I'm sure he will cover the basics and probably more, but i want to know from everyday users like all of you, what problems you've encountered or any common problems that i need to know. Thanks. Ill send pics when its up and running. Im making a list of things i would need to know from maintenance, raster link, troubleshooting,profiling,etc.

Tags:
  2. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Maybe even questions you guys would like to know. And ill ask the tech. Being my first printer, i am a noob. But i been doing vinyl for over 15 years, and i been outsourcing alot of printed materials. We run two plotters. Use omega and corel draw x5. Updating to x6 when finecut supports it. Im getting the mimaki in a dual cmyk set up 64in. Got an electrician here at the shop. Making a separate outlet with breaker just for the mimaki. And then getting the a/c guy in here and doing some duct work, so there no air falling on the printer. Still working on ventilation system.