• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cjv30-130 install

ironchef

Hello to all. I'm having my first printer installed in july, and was wondering what questions i should ask the tech. I'm sure he will cover the basics and probably more, but i want to know from everyday users like all of you, what problems you've encountered or any common problems that i need to know. Thanks. Ill send pics when its up and running. Im making a list of things i would need to know from maintenance, raster link, troubleshooting,profiling,etc.

ironchef

Maybe even questions you guys would like to know. And ill ask the tech. Being my first printer, i am a noob. But i been doing vinyl for over 15 years, and i been outsourcing alot of printed materials. We run two plotters. Use omega and corel draw x5. Updating to x6 when finecut supports it. Im getting the mimaki in a dual cmyk set up 64in. Got an electrician here at the shop. Making a separate outlet with breaker just for the mimaki. And then getting the a/c guy in here and doing some duct work, so there no air falling on the printer. Still working on ventilation system.