• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30-130 Test Print Issues.

Lewis Roberts

Hi guys, got a CJV30-130 here owned for almost 2 years. recently i've been having magenta issues, i will get around to upload a photo of a test print but the crux of it seems to be each time i run a test print the actual missing lines change almost each time i run it. i'm thinking it possibly is something other than some clogged nozzles as they'd been consistent if that's the case?.

Ran a few good cleans including an overnighter nozzle wash but can't seem to point this one out, it's had a new damper on the left side magenta in it's last service and also the capping station has been replaced any other ideas?

thanks!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Usually when nozzles move around like that it's an ink flow issue. If it's happening in all colors, usually you want to change the dampers first. If it's only happening in the left magenta, I see that all the time in these CJV30 models as they get older. Usually you need to change the cap slider and that will fix the issue most of the time. Post the nozzle check and it will be easier to tell if anything else is going on.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
Replace the cap base and cap slider base. Is the magenta more on one side of the cap than the other?