• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30-130 won't cut after print

Mstar

Our Mimaki CJV30-130 will not print & cut. We can print only just fine and we can cut only just fine however, if we do a cut after immediate print or print with reg marks and come back to cut it says "error" in Rasterlink Pro 5 SG. It does not give me a code it just says error in the status column within the software. I have no problem finding all the reg marks but it will not continue on to cut. This is the first time we've had this issue.

I have tried to clean the laser and tried to upgrade the firmware (I received an error message here also) but it has not helped. I found little information online and was hoping someone might be able to put me in the right direction.

Thanks so much!

Mike Wall

Our Mimaki CJV30-130 will not print & cut. We can print only just fine and we can cut only just fine however, if we do a cut after immediate print or print with reg marks and come back to cut it says "error" in Rasterlink Pro 5 SG. It does not give me a code it just says error in the status column within the software. I have no problem finding all the reg marks but it will not continue on to cut. This is the first time we've had this issue.

I have tried to clean the laser and tried to upgrade the firmware (I received an error message here also) but it has not helped. I found little information online and was hoping someone might be able to put me in the right direction.

Thanks so much!

Try this when sending to Rasterlink

Attachments

• 2017-01-08_162945.png
    2017-01-08_162945.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 740

Printer Techie

Also try reinstalling the finecut.May some default settings would have gone wrong.Check the sensor level also.Also check whether the register mark size you have give is same in both machine and software