• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cjv30 cutting problem

ciggyboy

Hey all we just bought a new CJV30-130 2 weeks ago and everything was going well until it this cutting problem started where it is consistently off .5" off on top and bottom..the thing is it read the crop marks perfectly every time it just doesn't cut right..also I have not changed anything on the machine settings or in rasterlink any kind of feed back here would be a big help...

Attachments

• MIMAKI PRINT AND CUT.jpg
    MIMAKI PRINT AND CUT.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 99

Rooster

Looks similar to what was happening on my summa. In my case it was a calibration issue. The knife head position in relation to the opus eye wasn't set-correctly. Although mine was only out about 1/16th of an inch.

ciggyboy

Just to let everyone know I spent the better half of the day with Mimaki USA tech support and we were able to resolve the problem...seems CorelX4 is not totally 100% compatible with Rasterlink yet...and as soon as I switched back to Corel12 issue was solved!!!

bmw_ante

I have had the same problem with Corel 12, Nothing helped,
Then I set up a new user in windows, installed Finecut and dit a print & Cut !
Everything was perfect,
Went back to my old user, uninstalld rasterlink,Corel, finecut AND the printerdriver, reinstalled everything but the same problem, tried through Illustrator, no problem at all, it cut out everything fine,
But through corel it was about 1cm wrong in both X and Y direction

I just deleted the old user from windows and continued with my new user account

Because not eaven reinstalling everything helped i guess that something is left in the windows registry, Next time this happens i at least know to just go straight to a new user account and continue printing and cutting :p

But it would be helpful to know why this happens ? I have read about this problem in many places but nobody knows the reason

Next time this happens for you guys try doing the job through Illustrator instead, It will print & Cut perfectly :S

inkmed

yes, a new printer & cutter. did not change anything.
the first thing is software problems when something wrong.

Adam from Inkmed