• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 MARK DETECTION PROBLEM

cybershafs

Hi Guys

Have a issue with my CJV30-130BS. I printed a few thousand 100mmx100mm labels with Registration marks through finecut 8 and coreldraw, ripped through rasterlink.

I reinsert the printed media in cut mode on the panel, assign the print as straight as possible. do a mark detect on from the panel, the sensor recognized all the registration marks and the cutter returns to new origin on the bottom right registration marks.

Now i sent the job via cut only command on rasterlink 5 and CVJ 30 searches for the registration makes, but them only pics up two. lighting is fine, the reg marks are nice and crisp.

what am i missing. why does the machine detect on search from the panel, but not from the Rip.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
The Mark Detect happens twice. The first(from the plotter) is to make sure it has the room to plot. The second happens when you hit plot from FineCut to get her actual coordinates of what is to be cut.
What length are you plotting? Anything over 120" is going to be tough. We'll do multiple runs in "chunks". Also you can put a finger on the left or right edge of the substrate and watch how much it "walks" as it feeds to read the marks on the first go around. You may have to undo the pinch rollers and adjust slightly until you get within a certain tolerance.

cybershafs

My Length is 650mmx550mm. Iv done stickers like this many times. suddenly it picks the registration marks once, but not are i press plot from finecut or rasterlink.

Im got medium pressure on all my rollers. you think i need to adjust.