Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CJV30 MARK DETECTION PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by cybershafs, Apr 21, 2020.

1. cybershafs

cybershafs New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Cape Town
    Hi Guys

Have a issue with my CJV30-130BS. I printed a few thousand 100mmx100mm labels with Registration marks through finecut 8 and coreldraw, ripped through rasterlink.

I reinsert the printed media in cut mode on the panel, assign the print as straight as possible. do a mark detect on from the panel, the sensor recognized all the registration marks and the cutter returns to new origin on the bottom right registration marks.

Now i sent the job via cut only command on rasterlink 5 and CVJ 30 searches for the registration makes, but them only pics up two. lighting is fine, the reg marks are nice and crisp.

what am i missing. why does the machine detect on search from the panel, but not from the Rip.

Tags:
  2. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    The Mark Detect happens twice. The first(from the plotter) is to make sure it has the room to plot. The second happens when you hit plot from FineCut to get her actual coordinates of what is to be cut.
    What length are you plotting? Anything over 120" is going to be tough. We'll do multiple runs in "chunks". Also you can put a finger on the left or right edge of the substrate and watch how much it "walks" as it feeds to read the marks on the first go around. You may have to undo the pinch rollers and adjust slightly until you get within a certain tolerance.

3. cybershafs

cybershafs New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Cape Town
    My Length is 650mmx550mm. Iv done stickers like this many times. suddenly it picks the registration marks once, but not are i press plot from finecut or rasterlink.

Im got medium pressure on all my rollers. you think i need to adjust.