• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 problems doing big wallpaper pictures

bmw_ante

The problem i get is that the color differs a lot when i then put the image together

One wallpaper breadth gets lighter than others etc

Look at the picture

The picture is tiled in Rasterlink and then printed one after another

Any ideas?

I agree with signage, try flipping every other panel. In case you didn't know, on the tiling layout screen just check "reverse even numbered columns".

I'm not sure if it has to do more with the printer or the material but every printer that I've ever worked with tended to print slightly lighter on one side . It's never been obvious enough to see until you place a tiled image together.

~Chris

bmw_ante

I have now tried flipping every oyher panel, It is less obvios now but i think it is to big difference.

What more could help ? Higer or lower resolution, More passes, Overprint, Drop size ?

Letterbox Mike

Try a different profile, flip every other panel, run the printer slower at a higher resolution. I've also had success adding a little bit of noise to the file in Photoshop to help blend things together, it's helped with that for me in the past. But the biggest thing is printing with a good profile, that will eliminate alot of that.

bmw_ante

6e201035815PM511a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]