• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CL Ad. Should he offer franchises?

Rojo

Burgler deterent - $5

Date: 2011-09-14, 12:17PM PDT
Reply to: sale-xuva8-2598639762@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Please read entire post.This is not a joke
I have a very large Great Dane. He has extremely large bowel movements.

I am selling these turd piles for 5.00 each ,or 3 for 10.00. For 2.00 more, I will include a "beware of dog" sign (3 for 5.00).

Position these turds and signs strategically around your home in a well lit area for maximum effect.

These have been baked to remove moisture, then coated with a no-gloss catalyzed acrylic enamel for durability. They are solid, not mushy.

There is no odor. They weigh approx .5 lbs each. It is pretty much the best he can do. I can combine piles for extra effext, but if you go too large you sacrifice believability

Good gifts for elderly and single women.

I will not respond to flakes or Nigerian scammers.

Pictures available

vid

That's awesome!

S'pose the pricing includes shipping?

Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

Are they UV resistant? Hope he has more than 1 oven. Sounds like all the profits are lost in production; not uncommon. Does he have a business plan? Does he even know how many orders can be fulfilled at max production? What if sales skyrocket and he can't produce? Risky business.

Last edited: