• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Class A Motorhome Wrap

Signs2u

First off we have been doing wraps for almost a decade and I am usually great at estimating but this one is tough so I thought I would throw out a thread to see what others are thinking.

We are bidding on a 33' class A motorhome (self driving) that has roughly 10' of height - so roughly 330 sq. ft. per side. Wrapping the entire guy including front and back.

Paint is in good shape and customer will be supplying files.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

HulkSmash

First off we have been doing wraps for almost a decade and I am usually great at estimating but this one is tough so I thought I would throw out a thread to see what others are thinking.

We are bidding on a 33' class A motorhome (self driving) that has roughly 10' of height - so roughly 330 sq. ft. per side. Wrapping the entire guy including front and back.

Paint is in good shape and customer will be supplying files.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Let's here what you were thinking in terms of price

jfiscus

Rap Master
$8-10 roughly. Is it just one? do they want it seamless? how complex is the design? etc? these are all factors to consider.

Signs2u

Let's here what you were thinking in terms of price

I'm thinking $8,000.00 if files are actually nearly print ready (we all know the chances of that).

Will be bidding against another company that really likes to kill mark-up when he is hungry - if you know what I mean. So that is always a fear.

Signs2u

$8-10 roughly. Is it just one? do they want it seamless? how complex is the design? etc? these are all factors to consider.

Seamless as much as possible - going to do vertical panels on it. Design is pretty cut and dry really, big words and images to line up - so that is easy.

If I bid at 8 do you think I am too cheap? I know there is profit there but I hate to leave money on the table.

Intense01

I just got outbid on a 40ft'er by a competitor. I bid at $8k and they got quotes for $6000. I can't believe how low some people go on these. I would stay in between $8 and $10 on your bid.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I just got outbid on a 40ft'er by a competitor. I bid at $8k and they got quotes for $6000. I can't believe how low some people go on these. I would stay in between $8 and $10 on your bid.

The same thing happens here, then they see the quality they get for $6000 and come crawling back!