• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Classroom Design Challenge open to all

SignManiac

So last week there was mention of running another classroom challenge. I needed to make a showroom banner sample for one of those fancy banner up stands and made up this fictitious sale banner. I figure this would work for the criteria.

This banner is 34" wide by 72" high. Why don't you all just use the text I have here and do your own layout, color schemes, etc. If you would rather use a horizontal layout then that is okay too.

This is not a contest to be judged and there isn't a time limit. It's purely for fun and a way to see how everyone else would approach a design using all their individual skill sets. I encourage everyone to submit a design no matter what your skill level. This will be a great way for those that might have difficulty with a design to see other solutions and approaches.

Remember, you MUST have fun doing this!!!! That's the main goal. I plan to add a couple of more this week if time permits and hope others will put up more than one.

P.S. if you think the copy should be arranged in a different manner for priorities sake, then go for it!

Attachments

• Clearance Sale.jpg
    Clearance Sale.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

Craig Sjoquist

Yikes ya already did a good design / layout so this presents a better challenge to improve & enjoy doing & learning.
Like myself using CorelDraw X5 now & I hardly ever open, so this is a great chance to learn something & how to put in here also, been looking for more time to get in the habit of using.

So let the games begin.

Pat Whatley

yes....a 4 year old made the color selections. I showed him the color palette he could use...he made the decisions.

Attachments

• 50% off.jpg
    50% off.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 293

Tiki

Font Sage
A couple of different approaches :smile:

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 294
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 256

ProWraps

i let my 18 month old take a crack at it. personally, its my fav.

Attachments

• classroom.jpg
    classroom.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 261

ProWraps

she just got down to eat some nuggets.

here is my entry.

Attachments

• 43-leg-lamp.jpg
    43-leg-lamp.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 288

Pat Whatley

Your 18 month old needs to work on spacial relationships but appears to have mastered mono-chromatic color theory.

Last one....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 293

rjpjr

Really enjoy seeing the different approaches... :popcorn:

Attachments

• 50percent-off.jpg
    50percent-off.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 275