• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clean Cut Blade Signs 101 Discount Code?

datcat

See that Ross has a place for promo codes on his site....is there one for the member discount? Got it before but only by direct contact...would like to use online ordering.

Thanks

Bill43mx

It does say on their site that you have to call for the forum discount. I'm with you...it would be nice to be able to get it with online orders since I typically remember to order things either late at night or on weekends. If I have to wait until the next day to call I forget so I've just been ordering without the discount. Still can't complain about the value! :)

CS-SignSupply-TT

Christian, although I really want to work something out, it would be best for you to buy direct from Clean Cut. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Graphics2u

These blades are Great! As a side note the Gerber Fastrack Blades also Fit the Mutoh SC-Series Ultima Cutters. They do last a long long time!

Christian @ 2CT Media

Thanks Tim, I just wanted to be sure so I can send an order your way.

BTW I look forward to showing my client your PL Vinyl, They are ready for a custom solution!

CS-SignSupply-TT

Special blade benefits?

Well those are the basic blades, here is a link Clean Cut with the blades we buy frequently for use with Rhinestone and magnetic cutting: http://store-a5fbf.mybigcommerce.com/categories/Roland-Plotters/Specialty-Blades/

I apologize if this is not allowed, but these are the blades we buy the most of. the 45 and 60's last us forever... its the special blades that don't.

Christian, what is IT about the SPECIAL blades that makes them better for your application?

J Hill Designs

well, I just started to place an order for a few new blades, but shipping charges are insane...$30 for 3 tiny pieces of metal...

gonna just get em through cleancut w/o the discount...at least I tried

:thumb:

cleancutblade

coupon code

See that Ross has a place for promo codes on his site....is there one for the member discount? Got it before but only by direct contact...would like to use online ordering.

Thanks

Hey folks I heard there was a question on forum discounts. There is-> if you put the word forum in the coupon code spot, you will get 5% more off your total. However it only works with 3 or more blades. If you buy 1 blade and want a discount tell me that on the comment section of the order, and I will send you a coupon code for the next time you order.

The special Roland's that I make ie: ROLD-60S are designed for rhinestone templates-> Stick Flock and the rubber resist. I also am making an ROLD-60M that is for cutting glitter, reflective, magnets, and other things that wear or chip the regular blades. They are mostly still in the testing stage, but are working really nicely. I have them for the Graphtec Red holder and for the Gerber Envision, Mutoh, and Fastrack too.

I am totally sorry if I don't get into the forums as much as I need to, but thanks to this and other forums we are really busy, and we are trying to get a new building ready to move into. Calling is the easiest way to get an answer to a problem. I know we all order things after hours, but if you put a comment on our website we will answer back usually the next day.
Remember the number 1 thing to me and the blades that I make is customer service!!!!! If you have a blade problem or know someone with a blade problem---> CALL ME so I can fix it.

The toll free # is 1-866-579-0963. The email address is info.ccb@cfu.net

Thanks, Ross :thankyou: