• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CleanCut Blades AWESOME!!

Graphicdetailsinc

Yesterday we received our new clean cut blades for our Graphtec. I made the mistake of ordering 1 of our blades wrong and had called in to see about sending it back and getting a replacement of the correct blade.
They were VERY knowledgeable, and very helpful they ended up saying to just keep the blade and they would send me out another at no cost. WOW
excellent service, Excellent product, we had to lower our pen pressures about 25% due to these blades being that much more refined. All around Thumbs up from us!

http://www.cleancutblade.com/

S

scarface

I have been hearing such good things lately about these, Deff getting them when it's time to replace the blades on my machines.

knucklehead

When I ordered my Graphtec machine, I also ordered CC blades from Ross. The blades were here before the cutter came in, it's never had an OEM blade in it.

DTFuqua

With the Graphtec cutter, the big difference comes with the red top blade holder for the 60 degree blade. That makes the cutting edge longer to cut through the thicker materials like sand blast resist.

Do-Over

The difference is the angle of the blade. The 60 degree blades are used to cut thicker materials of vinyl or sandblast mask. Of course the plotter needs enough down force to cut the thicker stuff. Many cheap plotters will not cut the thick sandblast mask. Hope that helps.

Kevin

signage

The sharper angle of the 60 deg. blade will penetrate thicker materials easier and also make turns easier on think material and for small lettering. The down fall is it is not as durable as a 45 deg. blade!