• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cleaning Fabric Sign

Lasermike

Our company has a printed fabric wall that we use for trade shows. Its size is 15x20ft. The fabric is, obviously, removable and can be rolled or folded.
Now after several shows it's in need of cleaning.
I originally thought of dry cleaning it but can't find a company that can handle that large size.
The only thing that I can think of is laying it out on our warehouse floor and use a carpet cleaner but I'm concerned about how that would affect the print.
Does anyone have any insights or suggestions?
Thank you
mike

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
How was it printed? I've had some dye sub done that can be laundered in a regular washer and dryer. I'd contact the company that printed it and ask them for care instructions.

Lasermike

Well, I've got a bit more information.
The material is G7 Master certified.
this is what the sample sticker says
BACKLIT
Weight 7.50 oz/psy
Width 122"
Application: SEG, Frames
Lit Panels

I'm working on getting the ink that was used.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I used to print huge dye sub fabric graphics for Tradeshow backdrops. A magic eraser can be used on them if you don’t rub too hard. For minor scuffs this will work. If that doesn’t work, we used to get them dry cleaned. I screwed up once and dropped a graphic on the floor and actually took it home and washed it on gentle cycle with cold water and low heat to dry it, and it came out fine. Good Luck