• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cleaning Solution

thewood

We have a jv3-160s. I get the cleaning solution in litres. It takes a looong time to go through one of those. To make the litre more manageable, I pour it into one of the smaller bottles. That lasts maybe 4-6 weeks? As far as swabs go--1 a day.

WB

I go through about 10 swabs a day for regular maintainence more for the weekend shutdown. probably go through 2 llittle bottles every 3 months.

thewood

What brand of cleaner you use. Only 1 swab a day? we go through he'll 10 swabs a day thats when we clean it twice though

I use Triangle's bulk cleaning solution (and Triangle Inx). I use Tech Swabs from Feller's. I typically saturate the swab with cleaning fluid, clean a bit, soak the excess fluid with a paper towel and continue cleaning. You can use the same swab repeatedly if you wish.