• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cleaning the Surface of a CJV150-160

JetPress

Here is something I've been wondering since we upgraded to a CJV150-160. I notice the surface has a rough matte feel to it compared to our old printer and I haven't found a good way to clean it. I was wondering what is the best way to clean these areas since paper towels and microfiber cloths tend to leave little pieces of it behind.

Lady Who

Here is something I've been wondering since we upgraded to a CJV150-160. I notice the surface has a rough matte feel to it compared to our old printer and I haven't found a good way to clean it. I was wondering what is the best way to clean these areas since paper towels and microfiber cloths tend to leave little pieces of it behind.

Yes, paper towels are terrible, they practically dissolve on the rough metal. I clean mine with a flannel, damp (with alcohol 50 - 70% if you like) and a bit of neutral detergent if necessary. If it's new, soak it with water and detergent for 2 days before using for better results.

Attachments

• flanela.jpg
    flanela.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 127