• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear a spot on your fridge tonight

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Because Father's Day is tomorrow... You'll have some new artwork to put up there!

And remember all the families that may have lost their fathers...this can be a tough day for them.

Last edited:

mfatty500

I lost my Dad 40 years ago at the end of the month, I was just a punk at 17, & I miss him every, single day....Cancer sucks..

TimToad

I lost my Dad 40 years ago at the end of the month, I was just a punk at 17, & I miss him every, single day....Cancer sucks..

We just lost ours last Saturday after multiple close calls over the last several years. Most neighborhood cats back home were insanely jealous of the way he teased the grim reaper way more than nine times.

My siblings and I pushed the wake and funeral forward as best we could to not let it occur too close to tomorrow for the sake of our own grief, but mostly for the 18 grandkids and 5 great grandkids who all adored him.

Freaking exhausted from all the red eye flights and rushing around.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Sorry to hear about your loss. Many people will be struggling tomorrow. Our family friends recently lost theirs and they are visiting the grave tomorrow but not bringing the youngest.

Johnny Best

For all the fathers with us and who are gone. Have a Happy Day!
fathersday1.jpg