• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear Application/Tranfer Tape?

TXFB.INS

We are currently getting the Main Tape PreView Plus GXF100 tape, which is a medium tack.
However, there is a discrepancy in pricing and they are not honoring what is listed on their site.

so, what clear transfer tapes are others using and/or has had good luck with and is a medium tack.

petepaz

i use the r-tape AT-60 and AT-65 for the most part they are ok but some times i do get some tunneling or lifting from the vinyl. depends on how long it sits before install.

Andy D

I would like to know too, I have used clear TT in the past and never cared for it,
it would tunnel and pull away from the backing paper.... but maybe it's gotten better?

DropZoneSpec

Use TransferRite

I recently switched to TransferRite Ultra 1310 and won't use anything else anymore. It lays flat, tears clean, and applies super smooth.
Contact Midwest Sign in Portland, OR -- tell them DropZone Specialties sent you...they have the best price by far!

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We use R-Tape AT60 clear.
It will buckle/lift/tunnel within seconds either applied by hand or with a Big Squeegee.
We don't go through a lot of it (maybe a roll a year) but the last 2 rolls have exhibited the same issues.