Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clear black print?

Discussion in 'Gerber Omega, Graphix Advantage & MacImprint' started by jowen, Sep 6, 2008.

1. jowen

jowen Member

Mar 23, 2008
    I have a job to do that need to have a clear black print so the backlight can pass. I try using the fills option but it prints dots and this don't work for the job. I need to print a clear trans black. Is there a color combination to reach this color? Or there is a company that sells this foil color?

Tags:
  2. jowen

jowen Member

Mar 23, 2008
    ??

3. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    gimmee 3 paragraphs of affort to explain EXACTLY what you are doing, where you need help, and whastever other limitations or considerations may apply, to increase the chances that I, or others are not wasting their time replying to an entirely too vague inquiry.

...for now, I can say that if "trans" means translucent... & if "clear black print so the backlight can pass" means black ink, printed on clear vinyl & applied to white plex, so it looks black in the day, and white at night... then you want to use the perforated material commonly used for windows on vehicle wraps...

..but if your vague & cryptic post doesn't mean what I guessed... then I am a perfect example of someone who just wasted 5 minutes of a Saturday morning that I will never get back... because of a lazy post that doesn't speel out exactly what is going on.

4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    !!!