• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear Coated Sticker. Help Please.

Jonzed

See attachment. Where can I get this type of stickers? How are they made?
st11021606hw-Dome-Stickers.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

rjssigns

I get small kits from a real estate company on the east coast. Name escapes me right now, but if you Google doming kits they'll pop up. It's a binary deal and you'll need to buy the dispenser gun too.

Pippin Decals

if you have a craft store you can buy the doming gel in clear and in matte finish.We have a store here called Joannes fabrics and they sell it,So did walmart at one point..

I recommend you to outsorce this, you need to have a big space with a table that is absolutly flat and level, and even then you might end up with bubbles in the poluretan, and its a mess to deal with, takes about 24 hours to cure. I tried it once and this small kits is no good, if you going to do this good you need a better machine to do it.

S'N'S

There are many doming kits, some are for craft doming and don't last well outside, you need the UV one for external longevity. They also come in soft (will bend without cracking), medium (slight bend) & hard cure (flat surface only). There are also natural cure kits or UV cured kits which are cured under UV lights.

This kits are ok if you are going to to maximum a hundred pieces, if you are going to make thousands you need better stuff
Its also hard with this small kits to get a consistant quality, to press out the exact amount of polyretan on each sticker, if you are going to do this proffesionally you need better machines
if you are going to do a hundred pieces for you own use go ahead and use this kits.