• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear, solvent printable vinyl with air-egress?

Tatonka

I'm looking for a clear vinyl I can print on my epson s80600, that has air-egress so it can be applied dry and removed. As close to optically clear as possible, even if it takes a couple days for it to wet out.

I've tried ij180mc-114, but the air channels never really seem to wet out like I had hoped. Will the 40C-114R turn out the same?

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
If you need optically clear you are not going to get that with a film that has egress. Either print and cut it or install O.C. wet.

Tatonka

If you need optically clear you are not going to get that with a film that has egress. Either print and cut it or install O.C. wet.

Pretty much what I was guessing. Wet install wouldn't be a problem, but they're small items that the customer wants to be able to apply themselves, and they're not going to want to do wet.

Bigfish has clear iDot that does what you are describing.

I'll have to take a look at that, thanks.

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
Pretty much what I was guessing. Wet install wouldn't be a problem, but they're small items that the customer wants to be able to apply themselves, and they're not going to want to do wet.

I'll have to take a look at that, thanks.
Interested in seeing the iDOT