• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

clear vinyl on brick

laura bade

Is there a printable clear vinyl that can be applied to an exterior brick wall. The intent is to see the actual brick. I have used 3M in the past on a brick wall but the vinyl is opaque white.

Andy D

I doubt there is... also, unless it's white bricks, whatever you print to it won't really be visible.
Better to take a picture of the bricks and incorporate that into your print design & print onto white vinyl
that's meant to be applied to brick.

MikePro

extremely doubtful.
any clear vinyl that would have adhesive suitable for a brick application.... would be so "not-clear" by the time you applied it that you wouldn't see the brick anyways.

TammieH

I doubt there is... also, unless it's white bricks, whatever you print to it won't really be visible.
Better to take a picture of the bricks and incorporate that into your print design & print onto white vinyl
that's meant to be applied to brick.

Missed your thread before posting mine :) Good Idea!!