• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

clear vue vinyl 65-35 perfarated vinyl..

noack214

i just recieved a sample of this material, and printed a image on it and when i applied it to my window the graphic looks washed out.almost as if its not there at all from any distance greater than 5ft...

this is a 65-35 perfarated vinyl...is there something im missing? it seems as though it should go on a tinted window? but i know not all windows will be tinted...please help...

boxerbay

perf is a weird media. it is an optical illusion that tricks the eye into seeing solid vs the holes.

TIP: The darker it is behind the print the better the results. Also try to use HIGH contrasting elements in your design. If the background is black (dark), use white for the text and vice versa. Also if there is more light in the office vs outside the print will get washed out.

noack214

i can agree with u on everything u said..the image i used was by far not a good one for this sample...i will try later with an image that should be fine...thanx a million..