• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear X:base As A Laminate?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So I have been doing more and more with X:BASE and one of our clients told me they laminated their graphics with the CLEAR version, they did this so they can do layerable graphics. I tried it out and its a pretty cool way to use this material. I had a little video taken while it was being played with to help show what I mean, let me know what you think!

This wall has been coated in WHITE X:BASE, then multiple pictures were printed onto PERM. Adhesive vinyl and laminated with CLEAR X:BASE to make them layerable.

PS. We are almost done with the full X:BASE video but I had to put this up because I thought it was pretty cool.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The benefit of X:BASE is, now I don't have to use specialty removable or repositionable adhesives when trying to do multiple change outs. This is at least 60% less then traditional Magnetic Walls. Lots of new applications being discovered with this material!