Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clear X:base As A Laminate?

Discussion in 'Industry News & Announcement' started by BigfishDM, Apr 11, 2017.

1. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    So I have been doing more and more with X:BASE and one of our clients told me they laminated their graphics with the CLEAR version, they did this so they can do layerable graphics. I tried it out and its a pretty cool way to use this material. I had a little video taken while it was being played with to help show what I mean, let me know what you think!

This wall has been coated in WHITE X:BASE, then multiple pictures were printed onto PERM. Adhesive vinyl and laminated with CLEAR X:BASE to make them layerable.

PS. We are almost done with the full X:BASE video but I had to put this up because I thought it was pretty cool.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
    • OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    The benefit of X:BASE is, now I don't have to use specialty removable or repositionable adhesives when trying to do multiple change outs. This is at least 60% less then traditional Magnetic Walls. Lots of new applications being discovered with this material!