• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Client from Switzerland inquiring about Forex Panels

Can someone please tell me if there is any local distributors in the Southeast that sell this stuff? I haven't been able to find much information on this stuff but it is a type of foam board.
They are asking to mount forex panels 126"x133". I'm not sure in Europe if this is done different but is there panels that are 14' high? This is going to be for a gallery and they are
requesting to adhere the panels to a shelf with the dimensions specified above. If it's done in 48"x96" I'm not sure I would feel to comfortable doing this? I thought about asking them
if they could setup a drywall and wrapping it but I am having second thoughts about mentioning that to them. They are also requesting to hang additional images from the ceiling 12.5'x11'.

Any recommendations?

Banner is not the solution.

kanini

I've not seen that large Forex boards as standard, are you sure the measurements aren't in cm? Just wondering...