• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

client request for price

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJGonzalez

Hi all,

Have a client requesting price for a full color vinyl replacement, the box sign is a 90" X 60" 2 sides lighted box, what would be the going rate for replacement and installation, they have the box installed they just want a fresh look.

Thank you in advance.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Are you a sign co?
Got a pic of the sign? How high up? New Lexan? Design needed or proper artwork supplied?
Digital prints or cut translucent vinyl?

RJGonzalez

I just told his 800 design and materials need to go see it for the installation charge. and hi almost died, told me some one told him 200 design and print they don't do the installed

tcorn1965

I just told his 800 design and materials need to go see it for the installation charge. and hi almost died, told me some one told him 200 design and print they don't do the installed

Seriously guy. Who would have you make them a sign, when you cannot spell and are too lazy to spell check? Those squiggly lines under the word means it is misspelled.

Terry

Malkin

Technically all those words are spelled correct.

Also, I would stop talking to someone who isn't willing to spend 4 figures on that project. Any less is laughable.

RJGonzalez

Did you understood what I tried to communicate, guess so so why do you have to come and make a stupid comment, may be you don't have anything good to do. GET A LIFE.

Bigdawg

Just Me
They don't do the install cuz' they'd be busted quicker than you-know-what.

Do you have a license to install electrical? Otherwise no way I'd be touching it if I were you...

just some friendly advice.

Marco

RJ -- Break it down... you have a (2) 7.5'x5' sign faces. Full color cost/print cost, labor 75 x whatever the rate for full color eg($18 s.f.). 75x18 = $1,350. Installation cost minimum $350. 1350+350= $1700. Don't forget permit fees. Replacement faces do not require permit here in Cleveland. But if permit required it be another $250. Total amount with permit: $1950 without taxes. Customer better pay cash.:Big Laugh

JR's

you have to get what your shop rate is to keep your doors open. who cares what Joe blow is charging. $200 why are thy talking to you,(wasting your time is what thy are doing.) don't worry about your spelling, and spell check doesn't' work to good.

JR ;-}

JR's

Technically all those words are spelled correct.

Also, I would stop talking to someone who isn't willing to spend 4 figures on that project. Any less is laughable.

:thumb: :thumb:

JR

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Four figures, huh?

1) Figure out how to design it
2) Figure out how much to charge
3) Figure out how to install it
4) Figure out how to collect from customer

I'd say that it's definitely four figures, for sure!

BTW...I have a six figure income, but that's a whole 'nother set of figures...I'll save that for another post

JR's

four figures, huh?

1) figure out how to design it
2) figure out how much to charge
3) figure out how to install it
4) figure out how to collect from customer

i'd say that it's definitely four figures, for sure!

:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.