• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clip Art Business for Sale

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
This is an offer to sell all assets of our 19 year old clip art business which is a part of our overall business. It is not an offer to sell Allied Computer Graphics, Inc. or any portions of it not involved in the development, publishing or sale of clip art or digital art files. My reasons for selling are to reduce workload and to simplify my life.

The following is a partial list of the assets being offered:

• All rights to the Plotter Art™ trademark which has been in continuous use since 1993.
  • All rights to our five Plotter Art™ collections including all inventory of user guides, media and supporting items.
  • All rights to the custom written software code for the website ExpressClipart.com including the uploading labor and keywording for 18,080 image files.
  • All rights to the domain name ExpressClipart.com.
  • All rights to more than 2,000 seamless tile and 456 vector files fully owned by Allied Computer Graphics, Inc.
  • All licensed rights to more than 20,000 art files to Allied Computer Graphics, Inc. from various artists and publishers. Please note that transfer of these contracts may be subject to approval by each licensor and the assumption of contractural obligations to pay royalties on future sales to each artist or publisher.
  • All rights to established royalty bearing accounts with online art sellers such as Dreamstime.com, Fotolia.com, FotoSearch.com, and 123RF.com.
  • An extensive but incomplete list of wholesale and retail buyers of Plotter Art™ collections. Referral of any existing or potential new customers who may contact us in the future.
  • One 3 station DVD duplicator, one 5 station CD duplicator, one Epson Artisan 810 inkjet printer with CD printing capability, all remaining inventory of blank media, label images and supporting software.
  • One licensed copy of Filter Forge Pro 3.0 and one licensed copy of Genetica Pro 3.6 for creating seamless texture tiles, subject to any license transfer fees or restrictions.
  • On site training for up to 14 days with travel and lodging expenses paid by buyer. Continuing telephone and email support up to 4 hours per month for 12 months.
Collections may be reviewed at http://www.allcompu.com.

Individual published images may be reviewed at http://www.expressclipart.com.

Fully owned images by Allied Computer Graphics, Inc. my be reviewed by clicking here.
Price Reduced! • Asking $99,000.00 OBO • Serious inquiries only

Contact links:

Email: fred@expressclipart.com

Private message: Send Private Message

Phone: 561 649-6300

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php