• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clip Art/Digital Art Business and Portfolio For Sale

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I am retiring and have the following for sale as a package:

Our rights to approximately 5,000 art files of commercial quality. These files may be viewed at our website, https://www.allcompu.com. About 2,400 are our own files with all rights included. The balance are files we have licensed and improved and for which we pay the artists a small flat rate royalty each quarter. The licensed rights to these files would be transferred. The portfolio is about 40% high resolution seamless textures and other bitmaps and the balance of about 60% are vectors.

All rights to active accounts at eight stock sites with all or much of our portfolio uploaded, keyworded and producing royalties. Sites include Adobe Stock, 123RF, Dreamstime and five others. Also included is an account at Zazzle with over 1,000 products created and producing royalties.

All rights to our allcompu.com website and the Photostore software on which it operates.

All rights to our Plotter Art™ brand name although we have never registered the name.

All CD and DVD Plotter Art™ collections in inventory at closing.

A Filemaker database of all files with images, descriptions, keywords etc. (Filemake program itself, not included).

Our license rights (if allowed by publisher) to Genetica and Filter Forge software for creating professional quality seamless textures.

All equipment, art work, master files etc. or anything else I may have overlooked associated with any of the assets listed here.

Price and terms are open for private discussion. Start a forum private conversation with me or send me an email if you're interested.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:guido: A surprise in my email from Adobe Stock ...

Adobe Bonus Email.jpg