• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

clip-art needed

glen728

Anyone know where I might find a vector file of an old front porch or an old store front? I envision an old dog lying on the floor by a rocking chair,etc. I see things like this all the time until I need one! Trying to come up with a tee shirt design for a small country convience store. Any help is appreciated..Thanks, Glen

graphicallyg

Clipart

You can always subscribe to a site like www.clipart.com or any of a multitude of other ones. This site, http://www.clipart.net/, even has a list of a whole wack of free clipart sites. Barring that, office supply stores offer cheap disks loaded with lots of images.

If you have a specific image that you want, you can go to Google, click on images and type in the subject of the image you want. Once you get one (and it is public domain and not copyrighted), you can run it through a trace program and clean it up.

good luck
andrew

ps... we have images like that here but the forum frowns on trading intellectual property (which is a good thing) :smile:

Last edited: