• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

clip art?

mosignman

Does anyone know where to buy this tiger football design? I have a customer texted this image to me and wants to use it for their sons senior banner but cannot remember where they found it online when searching ideas. I've checked rivalart and googled to try to find it but have not had any luck. Are there any other sport clipart websites to check? Thanks!

mosignman

Duhhh!:Oops:

Attachments

• tigers-tshirt1.jpg
    tigers-tshirt1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 95

mosignman

I believe the tiger is an image for sale. This design was probably a generic design to show what it looks like as a tshirt. Rivalart.com has several images very similar to this. I may just have to have them look up their search history when they go home.

niksagkram

Wow, you could be right! I have never looked at Rivalart before, and they have some great stuff. Their Tiger looks just like the one in your attachment too. I'm sure if you shared your image with them, they will create something for you to match it.

Good luck.
Mark

rjssigns

Find the tattoo artist in your area that everybody goes to. Never though about that did ya?

Any of them worth their salt creates all their "flash". There are some ultra talented artists hiding in some shops.