• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

clipart and fonts software

Maritimer

Anyone try the software package from clipartandfonts.com called sign templates? You can't click on it to preview the images. Just wondering if
there's a good variety of sign templates.

thks,
Maritimer

mountaingraphic

I have their whole bundle of vector software but they are not actually as cut ready as they say. I am not sure if I have the templates or not since they have added some stuff since I purchased the set a little while back. Will check tonight for you though

Maritimer

OK..thanks..it's only $25 plus about $8 for shipment of the CD. That's alot
of template signs. I just couldn't find any reviews/comments on their product.
Is there much "cleaning up" for cut ready?

mountaingraphic

I apologize as it seems that I do not have the mentioned pack. From the ones I have opened and looked over you will spend some time on cleaning up for small cuts. Larger cuts I don't think would be an issue. Although if your looking for just templates it seems like SW had a disk on fleabay for a buck with basic banner, sign and other templates that you may find useful. I would post a link but I am not too familiar with this boards policies on that however it is easy to locate.

Mark S. Adams

Anyone try the software package from clipartandfonts.com called sign templates? You can't click on it to preview the images. Just wondering if
there's a good variety of sign templates.

thks,
Maritimer

Free standard highway sign templates can be obtained from the US Department of transportation website. Files are located here:
2009 Edition of the "Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices"
http://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/pdfs/2009/pdf_index.htm
and the "Standard Highway Signs and Markings Book"
http://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/ser-shs_millennium_eng.htm

Mark