Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clipart cds

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by 3ksm, Feb 12, 2010.

1. 3ksm

3ksm New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Hi
    was wondering if there was a way to catalog my clipart cds , i have a few that i have either lost the book for or didnt get with the cds. I was able to use protfolio browers on a couple but cannot on some of the others ... thanks in advane :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Extensis Portfolio is as good as it gets. An alternative is Thumbs Plus. If Portfolio won't work it is likely poorly prepared files from software pirates causing the problem.

3. mark-s

mark-s Active Member

May 11, 2005
    SoCal
    If your talking about thumbnails: You can make them with Irfanview and it`s free.
    mark-s

4. 3ksm

3ksm New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    thanks

just wanted to say thanks again for the responses,i found a trial of thumbs plus, it reads the tiff files excellent and the eps, but seems to not want to print the catalog for my millinium gold cd, seems that the majority of the files are ai and eps ?

5. mountaingraphic

mountaingraphic Member

Jan 26, 2010
    If you have photoshop then make a Contact sheet and then you can make that into a pdf.