Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clipart Package

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by kmarek, Aug 3, 2006.

1. kmarek

kmarek New Member

Jun 15, 2006
    Hi!

Can anyone recommend a good clipart package to purchase. I've done lots of t-shirts and I'm trying to get more involved in doing signs. I've been asked to do a t-shirt for an auto mechanic shop but can't find the perfect clipart. Just recently did a shirt and window decals for a company that builds fences so I included a barbed-wire fence. I also do a lot of school related things so I need a variety of clipart options. I'm needing sports, mascots, auto, etc.

Where does everyone get their clipart for doing signs?

:thankyou:
    Kim

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  3. tiamarie

tiamarie Member

Nov 4, 2005
    We use Fred's Vector Art Mega Collection 1&2 more than anything else. It's well worth it!

4. Vinny's Sign Shack

Vinny's Sign Shack Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Fred's Mega package is GREAT deal and source, I use the mega books EVERYDAY!! Tons of art for not much money!

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

6. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    both above are great collections

7. Ogriv

Ogriv Member

Dec 21, 2004
    I use Fred's collections! They have paid for themselves several times over.

8. Stevo

Stevo Active Member

Dec 2, 2004
  9. kmarek

kmarek New Member

Jun 15, 2006
    I did an online search for Fred's clipart and can't find it anywhere. Who sells it?
    :help:
    Kim

10. maddmd

maddmd Member

Mar 14, 2005
    USA
  11. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Kim ... I'm the Fred others here mentioned and I replied to you with links to the best core packages for you in post #2 in this thread.

12. Dave Drane

Dave Drane Very Active Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Fred, when I go to those links, all I get is "page cannot be displayed". Is it on my end or does this happen to others. It sure is frustrating.

13. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Dave they're all working as far as I can tell. All three of my websites, Signs 101, Allcompu.com and ExpressClipart.com are on one dedicated server in Houston, Texas ... so if you're able to get onto Signs 101 you should also have no problem with either of the others.

Anybody else having difficulty with the links I posted?

14. kmarek

kmarek New Member

Jun 15, 2006
    :Oops: Thanks Fred! I did check out the website you referred me to but didn't realize that the "Fred" everyone was talking about was you! Sorry about that. I'm very new to this.
    Kim