Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clipart site from a banner customer

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Fred Weiss, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We're doing a banner for a lady that had a nicely prepared file to work from. The banner had a very nice piece of artwork in it which we asked her who was the source. She sent me this link: seekingcenter.com which I just browsed and thought I'd pass it along.

The art is the accumulation of 40 years of work by a gifted artist. Most are medium resolution images but would fit well in a number of applications for those who are doing printed work. Their fee is $6 per image and that includes a commercial use license.

Here's a couple of examples:

[​IMG] This is not a photograph.

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    This IS an EXCELLENT site and source for real a potpourri of images as well as other info. I recently found this site while researching Elk images and found it to be a life saver.

3. RJ California

RJ California Active Member

Jul 19, 2005
    California
    What a cool find. Very good and usable images on what seems to be a pretty funky, low-end website :cool1: .

Hey Fred --- For a guy who sells great clipart himself, you sure are not afraid to supply us with obscure links to what could be considered competition :thumb: :thankyou:

Makes me feel all the better about buying stuff from you and your merchants though.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Thanx Rod. Excellence deserves to be spotlighted.

5. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Thanks Fred!