• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clipart site from a banner customer

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We're doing a banner for a lady that had a nicely prepared file to work from. The banner had a very nice piece of artwork in it which we asked her who was the source. She sent me this link: seekingcenter.com which I just browsed and thought I'd pass it along.

The art is the accumulation of 40 years of work by a gifted artist. Most are medium resolution images but would fit well in a number of applications for those who are doing printed work. Their fee is $6 per image and that includes a commercial use license.

Here's a couple of examples:

W_080_golden_eagle.jpg
This is not a photograph.

W_137_tiger.jpg

SignosaurusRex

This IS an EXCELLENT site and source for real a potpourri of images as well as other info. I recently found this site while researching Elk images and found it to be a life saver.

RJ California

What a cool find. Very good and usable images on what seems to be a pretty funky, low-end website :cool1: .

Hey Fred --- For a guy who sells great clipart himself, you sure are not afraid to supply us with obscure links to what could be considered competition :thumb: :thankyou:

Makes me feel all the better about buying stuff from you and your merchants though.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hey Fred --- For a guy who sells great clipart himself, you sure are not afraid to supply us with obscure links to what could be considered competition :thumb: :thankyou:

Makes me feel all the better about buying stuff from you and your merchants though.

Thanx Rod. Excellence deserves to be spotlighted.