• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clipart Source for Food/Deli

mondo

I've been searching for a bologna sandwich for hours already and couldn't find a good one. I've tried chalkart, istock and others but with no luck. It would be either clipart or raster images. Client wants the bologna in a hamburger bun w/o sesame seeds and with lettuce and tomatoes and onions. :banghead:hard.
Thanks for any info or links!

mondo

That's actually my first source (mega 3 collection) but no luck but thanks for the quick reply MM!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I would make a bologna in a hamburger bun w/o sesame seeds and with lettuce and tomatoes and onions, place it in front of a white background and shoot away with a digital camera... then i would add cheese, mayo and another slice of bologna and then eat the sandwich.

mondo

I would make a bologna in a hamburger bun w/o sesame seeds and with lettuce and tomatoes and onions, place it in front of a white background and shoot away with a digital camera... then i would add cheese, mayo and another slice of bologna and then eat the sandwich.

You know what Rick, when I was searching for some photos of it and saw this http://www.eastsidedeli.com/vendor/freah_made_vendor.html makes me want to run to walmart and get me those ingredients. Really! Just like what you were suggesting!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I just did a google of "bologna in a hamburger bun" There are some images that will not ever be made. But you can take ideas from other images as inspiration to make you own.

You can try different shots with the complete sandwich, other shots with the bun offset. Make sure the tomato is really red and the lettuce really green (or you can add a little color in Photoshop) Maybe use a smaller bun so things are hanging out of the bun a bit, if it's fried bologna, make sure the fried part is consistant, just make it look tasty...

jiarby

juicedrops has a food dvd... not sure about a selection as specific as you posted. Tell them to make you one and then take a photo! Worked for me once with a pizza!