• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

? clipart use in logo design ?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
doug this is something i did for a guy here. it is his LOGO NOW.
it is clipart...combined. corel i think, dont remember.

No Joe, it is only his logo now as far as you are concerned. The original artists would have a problem with it but more importantly, anyone who can locate the original clipart can recreate the logo for his competitors and your guy would be helpless to do anything about it.

imaSIGNr

I think I'm beginning to see the light. .....
He was supposed to have contacted me by now and so far I have a no show ( or call )......Of course I never have anything better to do than wait for someone to show up when ever they get darn good and ready to show. My time is not important, only his. He said he tends to double book often ( because he's from Chicago...he said that ). I said that's ok, just call to let me know.#+^%$#*
Thanx everyone for the enlightenment.:peace!:

OldPaint

well i got paid for it...)))) i imagine somwhere in the world someone else has one like it......but chance of the 2 ever bumpin into each other....bout the same as gettin hit by lightning or winnin the lotto....