• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Closing early for the weekend

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Just hung the "closed" sign on the door and turned out the lights. Tomorrow at 0630, it's "wheels up" for Greenville, SC and I'm looking forward to a long weekend visit with cousins and an elderly uncle I haven't seen in nearly 30 years. We've been planning it for 6 months.

I'm just as guilty as the next guy for skipping family reunions planned months in advance, yet somehow making every funeral, announced only days in advance.

But this time I'm not waiting until I get "the call".

JB

Baz

It's hard to get away from one's daily routine. But making time or going away to see friends or family that you love is always a good thing!

Have a great weekend! :thumb:

GypsyGraphics

...I'm just as guilty as the next guy for skipping family reunions planned months in advance, yet somehow making every funeral, announced only days in advance. But this time I'm not waiting until I get "the call".

good call.... and one i'm sure you won't regret. :thumb:
work will keep, have a wonderful time!