Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloversites com

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by ironchef, Nov 30, 2012.

1. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Anyone using or has anything to say about cloversites.com? A friend recommended it as a good flash based, template website company.

Tags:
  2. john1

john1 Guest

No flash my friend, Flash doesn't pair well with SEO. It's a dying trend anyway.

Check out adobe muse, $15 a month i think and you can build your own if your tight on cash. I built mine with muse and it's working well for me. Just have to know what your doing to get your site ranked on the search engines.

3. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Ok thanks, ill check it out, they do talk about seo on there though.

4. john1

john1 Guest

Well i mean you can put SEO in the main page but not for each one unless it's a mix of flash and html in the pages. Having 1 page with SEO isn't as good as every page if you get what i mean. The more pages, the better.

5. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Nice, im still a noobie

6. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Looked at muse, since i use corel, it seems really complicated, corel website creator x6 seems easier,

7. signswi

signswi Very Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    No such thing as a good flash template.

Hire a web developer. If you're really too cheap to do so (really?!) use Squarespace.

8. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Squarespace sounds awesome... And yes going all out in a good website is not in my budget. Thanks tho, im going to try squarespace