• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cloversites com

ironchef

Anyone using or has anything to say about cloversites.com? A friend recommended it as a good flash based, template website company.

J

john1

No flash my friend, Flash doesn't pair well with SEO. It's a dying trend anyway.

Check out adobe muse, $15 a month i think and you can build your own if your tight on cash. I built mine with muse and it's working well for me. Just have to know what your doing to get your site ranked on the search engines.

J

john1

Well i mean you can put SEO in the main page but not for each one unless it's a mix of flash and html in the pages. Having 1 page with SEO isn't as good as every page if you get what i mean. The more pages, the better.

ironchef

Looked at muse, since i use corel, it seems really complicated, corel website creator x6 seems easier,

ironchef

Squarespace sounds awesome... And yes going all out in a good website is not in my budget. Thanks tho, im going to try squarespace