• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CMYK Color Chart

K2

Is there a way to print out a CMYK color chart. I have already printed a roland color chart from versa works but that does me no good when workin with CMYK colors. I was wondering is there way to print a similar chart from Flexi or even possibly a place to download a CMYK color chart so i can print it out and use as reference.

Thanks for any help

MachServTech

This is a CMY chart. print it, then find the mix that matches your sample and enter the CMY values in your rip and PRESTO!

ps add K to darken as needed....but you probably wont have to.

Attachments

• cmy.ai
    764.2 KB · Views: 287

Mosh

Corel has a CMYK chart. We have a big one printed out. I really helps with color matching.

dortonracing

Im looking for a really good bright green what do i want to go with? We're looking for the closest to FLO green, I know i wont get the FLO colors but just something nice and bright. THANKS

rambo555

I printed out the Flexi CMYK chart and use it along with my Pantone CMYK color chart. Using both allows me to see how close my Mutoh is to the "official" CYMK colors.