• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cmyk

Venturing off into CMYKville... Why is it when I imported this into Omega and out to GSP Plot it calls for CMYK and also White? I'm printing on White Vinyl .. can you turn a color off? It prints a full square in White then the colors ..White has Haunted me for a month!!! :) logo1.jpg

Malkin

Sounds like it's setup with a primer fill. Try turning that off.

On my older version of Omega, the primer on/off is on the fly-out of the fill button. (either image fill or shape fill)

no not that .. even if i import a phot it askes for it.. in omega in print options it shows only CMYK.. in gsp it shows cmyk and white at the tiop.. got the book in my hands right now... i don't get it? Gawd i'm so smart! I figured it out!! I had checked some where along the line " backing finish" in Gsp plot for process colors and made it a preferance... I'm an idiot! :)

Last edited:

Malkin

That would do it. At least you figured it out! I didn't even know that was an option in there...

signage

Make sure you don't have backing/finish checked in GSP plot, It it is uncheck it and click preference!

Gawd i'm so smart! I figured it out!! I had checked some where along the line... " backing finish" in Gsp plot for process colors and made it a preferance... I'm an idiot! :)