• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cmykparts? Anyone Else

MITCHATEXOTIC

Need ink lines and capping station sponges for my prism jet extra(falcon out door 62)Cmykparts had the lines for 35.00 bucks but wanted 29 shipping.I know you got to spend it to make it but the shipping is crazy.and they didn't carry the sponges

Mikeifg

I get alot of parts from them. For some reason no matter how much you order they charge 29.00 for shipping. Try lava ink .com they have a parts dept too.

letterman7

He automatically assumes a quick shipping requirement, hence the high prices. If you call him and tell him you're in no rush, or to send it out ground or USPS, then he will do that and reduce the costs. I buy quite a bit from the guy and he's always treated me right, and even walked me through my first capping station changeout.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
wish i would have read this a few hours ago, i just droped $700 bucks there and got charged $35 shipping.... oh well - next time...