Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cmykparts? Anyone Else

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by MITCHATEXOTIC, Jul 15, 2009.

1. MITCHATEXOTIC

MITCHATEXOTIC Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Need ink lines and capping station sponges for my prism jet extra(falcon out door 62)Cmykparts had the lines for 35.00 bucks but wanted 29 shipping.I know you got to spend it to make it but the shipping is crazy.and they didn't carry the sponges

Tags:
  2. Mikeifg

Mikeifg Active Member

Jun 6, 2007
    Heartland
    I get alot of parts from them. For some reason no matter how much you order they charge 29.00 for shipping. Try lava ink .com they have a parts dept too.

3. Bradster941

Bradster941 Very Active Member

Sep 5, 2005
    I believe it is because everything is shipped from Canada even though the office is in Florida.

4. letterman7

letterman7 Very Active Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    He automatically assumes a quick shipping requirement, hence the high prices. If you call him and tell him you're in no rush, or to send it out ground or USPS, then he will do that and reduce the costs. I buy quite a bit from the guy and he's always treated me right, and even walked me through my first capping station changeout.

5. midnightmadman

midnightmadman Active Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Westtown, NY
    Very nice and very knowledgeable. Its worth it to by from them just for the support. 110%

6. B Snyder

B Snyder Very Active Member

Jan 25, 2004
    I can confirm the $29 is for overnight. I told him I'm in no rush so I was charged $2 for USPS.

7. ddarlak

ddarlak Trump Hater

wish i would have read this a few hours ago, i just droped $700 bucks there and got charged $35 shipping.... oh well - next time...

8. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Ditto! Victor is very helpful if you need help.