• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CNC for $995??

rjssigns

Looks like it should work. Really no stress on the arms. Aluminum skateboard would need a stout plasma cutter. I have a 25amp Miller and it can get through 0.250" aluminum, but it ain't pretty.

equippaint

I thought you were never supposed to plasma cut aluminum over water?

I can see it being $1k, not much too it really. I wouldn't build an airplane with it but would be cool to have it to mess around with.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Looking into it further, they give you the cut files for all those projects and people offer up many more.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looking into it further, they give you the cut files for all those projects and people offer up many more.
Looks interesting for someone with a limited budget (like me).
Wonder if they will post up "How To" videos.

wayne k
guam usa

(I'd be interested in a tut explaining how that woman was cutting a board in the center while being supported by saw horses on both ends.)

ProColorGraphics

$1k doesn't include the plasma. I built one with all of the options and it came to like $2100. Still not bad. The better plasma cutter I chose said it could do 1/2" material!

mpn

We cut 1/2" steel quite often and 063 aluminum regularly. On aluminum, we make sure to have the table extra full and wear respirators made for welding.