• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CNC Precix - Service tech in Orange County, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpt101

My CNC Precix router crashed, and though i had the hard drive fixed, the machine still does not operate. Is there a tech in Orange County Ca that knows this machine and could help service this?

Thanks for your help!
Keith

Router Dude

I second the "good luck" response.

Couldn't agree more on the "GOOD LUCK" response. Precix is on the verge of bankruptcy. Get what you can while you can. Con artists in every sense of the word. I speak from experience.

rjssigns

My offer still stands. Send your non-functioning routers to me. I am going to build my own and will take whatever I can get.

signs&more

I am also happy with Precix that I have

I had one of Precix Sierra tables for over a year now and pretty happy with it. I am also interested if you are thinking of selling it

AlexKamkar

Yea I take that offer too, Love my Precix router

Yea I had one CNC Sierra too and very satisfied with it. You have to know how to do basic maintenance but it doesn't even cost me $500 per year to run this machine. I still contact with guys at Precix and get what I need as for support and part. They been around for a long time also so if they don't have a tech in area can send you someone who knows enough on it.

In Any case if you want to sell it, I am happy to get it

asd

is your machine a basic cnc or do you have a tool changer too?
if you have a basic machine without a tool changer you can easily convert it to run on mach3
doing the conversion will cost you less in the end than having a tech come by and fix it everytime it goes down you will need a
pc with a parallel port -nothing fancy-
a breakout board $45.00 to $105.00
driver for the motors $250.00 to 350.00
you already have the gantry and motors all you need is the brains of the machine to make it run, if you want to get this converted and need help let me know i will be more than glad to help you

WayneO

1995 Precix 3000

I have a 1995 Precix 3000 cnc router that is a basic machine that I would like to convert to mach 3.
Your description of your idea of what it would take to convert the machine sounds very interesting. I would like to discuss with you your ideas on this conversion and get more detail information of how this would work.
Thanks for your help,
Wayne
662-549-3582

is your machine a basic cnc or do you have a tool changer too?
if you have a basic machine without a tool changer you can easily convert it to run on mach3
doing the conversion will cost you less in the end than having a tech come by and fix it everytime it goes down you will need a
pc with a parallel port -nothing fancy-
a breakout board $45.00 to $105.00
driver for the motors $250.00 to 350.00
you already have the gantry and motors all you need is the brains of the machine to make it run, if you want to get this converted and need help let me know i will be more than glad to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.