Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CNC vendor offering polymetal cuts?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by signman315, Apr 16, 2018.

1. signman315

signman315 Signmaker

Oct 5, 2015
    Edmeston, NY
    Hello all :) Just wondering if someone knows of a good company offering custom polymetal cuts. It's pretty simple/basic stuff I'm looking for...just someone to cut 3mm or 6mm polymetal, 3mm/6mm PVC, and the occasional acrylic cuts. Typically I'm just applying vinyl prints to the contour cuts pieces, the largest being 4'x 8' ballpark size. If anybody knows of someone to refer me to I would be much appreciative, I'm in the central NY area, the closer to home the better. Thanks for all your help!

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Most wholesale printers offer custom cuts

3. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Premium Subscriber

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    Harbor sales

4. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Hart Supply in Mass.

5. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Another vote for Harbor Sales

6. signman315

signman315 Signmaker

Oct 5, 2015
    Edmeston, NY
    Thanks everyone, I'll reach out to both companies and let you know my results. At first glance both companies appear good, but since Hart Supply is closer to me I might end using them to keep logistics/shipping costs under control. THANKS!!