Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cnc Wholesale?

Discussion in 'CNC Routing & Laser Cutting' started by SuperSignsMP, May 25, 2007.

1. SuperSignsMP

SuperSignsMP Member

May 17, 2007
    Any suggestions on quality wholesale routing? Cintra and HDU

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  3. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
  4. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    DaVinci signs is a merchant here I believe and he's in the process of setting up a CNC router table. Tell him Bob sent you.

5. SuperSignsMP

SuperSignsMP Member

May 17, 2007
    Thanks, I'm just trying to get some info for a former employer. He hasn't been satisfied with the companies he has been using. And I'm not suiting up any more, I've done enough sandblasting. Plus the routed signs look nicer to me anyway.

6. BlueRidgeFabrication

BlueRidgeFabrication Active Member

May 11, 2007
    :smile: Hi! We would be happy help! We offer high quality wholesale CNC routing and sandblasting at reasonable prices.

For example, fully painted 1.5" HDU routed or sandblasted is $55 a square foot plus shipping.

Of the CNC routed signs, we have a great woodgrain & chiseled background that are very popular.

If you want to pass our information on to him, feel free to check out our website, there is an online quote form or he can give us a call at (706) 253-5360.

:thankyou:

7. SuperSignsMP

SuperSignsMP Member

May 17, 2007
    I have passed your info along to them. Thanks!

8. BlueRidgeFabrication

BlueRidgeFabrication Active Member

May 11, 2007
    Thank you!