• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coast to Coast

lordmash

Hi All
did a charity bike ride this weekend and whilst im no spring chicken I managed to clean it even up some 1 in 4 hills anyway I wrote a bit of editorial for the local paper and sent a link to the photo site, just thought it might be of interest
ps im the fat one with the yellow arms in the photos

The Crazy Gang a local team of 4 intrepid cyclists Thomas Masheder, Graeme McGlasson, Russell Calverley, Roger Masheder and backup driver Malcolm Morphet were among 13 other teams who completed the coast to coast cycleride from Whitehaven to South Sheilds this weekend 31st July 1st of August passing through the Lake District then over the Pennines to reach South Sheilds stopping in Alston overnight then on to the finish where a glass of champagne awaited together with a celebratery dinner with Phil Ligget who was a guest speaker The Team commented that whilst it was a challenging ride (140 miles) with some hard climbs it was a proper treat to enjoy yourself and raise money for the British Heart Foundation a worthwhile charity on such a well organised event and we are looking for more team members to join us next year.

some photos
Off Site Pictures Removed
Please observe our photo posting rules.

Last edited by a moderator: