Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cocut

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by Cobranthony, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Cobranthony

Cobranthony Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Will Cocut Pro 11 work with Adobe illustrator CS...on Cocuts site it says that it works with up to version 10.

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Not very sure anyone here can answer your question. It's probably best put to the Co-Cut people.

3. Cobranthony

Cobranthony Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Ok thanks

4. Dale Horn

Dale Horn Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Just make sure you ask tech guy - not the sales guy. The one watch out with Cocout and Corel is that it seems to be memory hungry and unstable. I hope they fixed that. Last time I checked their 'solution' needed some work.

5. Cobranthony

Cobranthony Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Im just gunna buy it. I have illustrator 10 and CS. if it doesn't work with CS I will use it with version 10...I would just rather use it with CS.

6. Cobranthony

Cobranthony Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Ok maybe Im not gunna buy Cocut I just found Vinyl Master Pro and It seems better for almost the same price...So I might just go with that...I have to act fast because my Graphtec should be here this week.