Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coerugated metal Lettering project I did over the summer

Discussion in 'Hand Made Signs' started by Southpaw1, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Southpaw1

Southpaw1 Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Arkansas
    50 ft x 250 ft high school field house. The main copy over the awning was 6 ft letters. It took a while but is a sight to behold...plus I get to add new championship wins as they happen in each sport. I got to use my daughters on this and another wall project on campus, one is a Senior there this year and she was thrilled to sign her name on it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :thumb:

3. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Thats a lot of work. Good job.

4. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Very nice.

Was it projected or pounce pattern?

5. Tfloraditch

Tfloraditch Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Hooksett NH
    That is awesome not only the quality of the job but that you got to work with your daughters! You're a lucky sign painter!

6. stripe52

stripe52 New Member

Nov 13, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Very nice. I have to ask what type of paint did you use? Years ago you could just use bulletin or lettering paint. However some newer metal siding is actually a vinyl, or some other type of coating. I have done test painting with poor results. The lettering enamel fails the "finger nail" test.