• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coke font help

signprinter

I have a customer that owns a body shop and he is restoring a
westinghouse coca cooler for one of his customers and has asked me to make the white vinyl graphics that go over the extruded letters on the chest. I have no problem with the Coca Cola part those are done, but I am having a hard time figuring out what the font is for the "Drink"....can anyone take a look at the attached picture and tell me what it is.
Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• coke.pdf
    202.3 KB · Views: 142

OldPaint

vinyl on a pre 70's coke machine???? please find someone who can PAINT IT LIKE IT WAS ORIGINALLY!!!!!!

ucmj22

Are you sure that the "drink" is included? i dont think its part of the official logo..

Si Allen

You mean like this?

I hand painted that many years ago for a customer who refurbished the cooler.

Attachments

• Coke.JPG
    Coke.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 133

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Are you sure that the "drink" is included? i dont think its part of the official logo..

It probably was part of the logo... in my younger sign days it was always "Enjoy" Coca-Cola...

The "Enjoy" was part of the logo and always had to be there.

OldPaint

john i ment HAND PAINTED like the one si is showing. as a sign shop, it should be either in your realm of expertise or you know someone who can do this as per the "period" the restored piece was made. spending all that time and money to bring back a piece of nostalgia and then put "stickers" on it will lower the value of the object. the "slider" decal is also a good way to go on a FLAT SURFACED COKE MACHINE. all of the"raised letter" coolers should be painted so they match time period.